Easy@Home EDOAP-7104 is the most comprehensive and trusted 10 Panel Screening urine dip drug test in the industry. It detects 10 most popular drugs according to the FDA recommended cut-off levels. Substances tested for on this dip card: Marijuana (THC), Buprenorphine (BUP),Opiate (OPI 2000), Cocaine (COC), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Methamphetamine (MET/mAMP),Methadone (MTD), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants(TCA).
● The tests are FDA 510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use) and CLIA Waived for professional use; FDA recommended cutoff level for our tests:
THC - 50 ng/mL;
COC - 300 ng/mL;
BAR- 300 ng/mL;
BZO - 300 ng/mL;
● Each test is sealed in the individual pouch
● The drug names tested, item code, and expiration date are printed on each pouch.
● OPI 2000 detects a wide range of natural opiates, semi-synthetic, and synthetic opioids such as: Morphine, Codeine, Heroin each at 2000 ng/mL cutoff level and Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Norcodeine at higher cutoff level shown in instruction.(如果没包含OPI就删掉)
Common users of our drug panel tests
● Home drug testing by parents to test their adolescent children
● Employment and Pre-employment drug testing by employers or selfs
● Pain Clinic Drug Testing by medical professionals
● Substance Abuse rehabilitation facilities and Sober Houses by professionals or administrators
● School, Colleges, and University drug testing by administrators or medical professionals
● Criminal justice and Law enforcement drug testing by professionals
● Please view the image gallery featuring graphics designed to help you understand how to use the drug tests, read results, and other useful test information.
● Please Note: A faint test line (T Line) is still considered a negative test result. The color density of a T line can vary due to factors such as: protein levels, acidity, dilution, and specific gravity levels of a urine sample.
● Minimum and Maximum detection time for each drug typically refers to how quickly and the length of time that the urine drug test can detect this drug in urine sample. The detection time varies greatly depending on the metabolism rate of each person. Please refer to the product instructions for the detection window of each drug.
● Although most employment labs follow the FDA standard for drug screening tests like our tests, few may follow different standards or provide a different type of testing process. The employment confirmatory or EMIT lab test may have different cutoff level from this screening urine drug test. Please check with the employment drug test lab about cutoff level for any comparison.